Sunday, July 22, 2007

HARRY POTTER & INVISIBLE TARGET

HARRY POTTER

Went to watch HARRY POTTER & The Order of Phoenix as soon as it released at the cinema..Feel excited and great before watching it bt a bit dissapointed after watching it...this part was nt as exciting as those previous episodes..nt much excitement...haih..but each time I watched Harry Potter, it remind me of sumone...I dun really like to watch such movie but I am keen in watching it since the moment sumone force me to watch it (the 1st episode)with him..haha..he even explained it to me..that's my cute nephew..Since then, I will not miss any of it..


INVISIBLE TARGET

I couldnt make it to follow the FC to watch INVISIBLE TARGET starring by our idol NICHOLAS. But I watched it yesterday..haha..Went thr yesterday and was shocked when the line was damn long...we were in the line for nearly 30 min and when we reached to the counter the sales gal told us that the tic for 1.40pm already sold out..wow..i was so shocked..that movie really that great?so we bought tic for the session on 4.20pm...I was so happy...

Went to BALENO to look for In Base mag after the cashier contacted me to inform me about it..Even though the SUMMER 07 havent reach Msia bt I bought the SPRING 07 ver. with MIKE HE as cover page and ZAI ZAI as back cover...

INVISIBLE TARGET????Everyone were waiting outside the cinema to wait for hte hall to open...wow...i cant believe it..when the hall was open, everyone rushing in...wat a great response for this movie...i was so happy to see hte crowd...The whole hall was full hse...

My review about this movie..It was an interesting movie...it really gave me a great impresion and i kept thinking of it...those fighting scenes was great and gave a real impact to the audiences..looks like real..A movie by BENNY CHAN still that awesome...

Feel hurt when Nic got bitten up by those bad guys and esp when he was kicked bt the bad guys from the building, hit the tree and fall on the lorry..I watched the TMO and there was no mattress on the floor...so painful...Those fightings scenes were great

Luv this movie too bcos there are still some comedy part in it...esp when the 3 actors (NIC, SHAWN & JAYCEE ) rubbing medi on the each oth..looks so funny..Feel touched when NIC & SHAWN help JAYCEE to fight when Jaycee get bullied by those bad guys..a feel of friendship...and the sad part was when JAYCEE died...oh gosh..hate that part..so touching..Jaycee improved his acting skills and he look great in the movie, funny and cute bt yeng aso...NIC always tat great..haha..

INVISIBLE TARGET-A movie you need to watch.Its a cool+cute+funny+a great action movie...

No comments: