Tuesday, July 31, 2007

stupid BANK

Really feel like bursting rite now...went to bank to open account.before i get to deal with the bankers, they make me wait for 30min...for me its ok cos i m nt in rush but only 2 staff on the desk and the rest wen for lunch..thats still ok..but than a staff deal with a customer for more than 30min..is that efficient enough?

Those stupid pigs are always work damn slow...i observed many times at different banks and different places...that's their working attitudes and hey, if thats ur working attitude, better go bek and sleep...this kind of workers will make d company image drop...

and if you see how they treat the customers u gonna get angry....this lady banker treat the malay guy better than an old man....is thats the way how u treat ur customers?I was observing her all the way and she really irritate me...what i can said about her "MIANG"(in malay) and bias...

In addition, if you do have works to do, "keep ur mouth shut"...dun talk and pay attention on ur works...ppl are waiting and finish ur task asap....but they are at the opposite side...laughing, yelling and talking loudly..hey, this is bank...a public place...GOSH....keep ur mouth shut and do ur work...

well, I already told them the moment i enter the bank that i wanna "open an account"..after few minutes later, the stupid lady ask me again...TALK & TALK again,and now she forget everything...feel like slapping her...

when its my turn, she took my ic and ask me why i wanna open an account?hey, i came here to giv u biz and nt to attend any interview...i open account of cos to save my $...STUPID QUES...then, he said, u can't open any account cos your ic address was at kuantan and not here and you are nt employ currently so u can't open an account...Hey, I dun care whether I am employ or not but what I know I have MONEY

I argue with her and she still said cant so I straight away took back my IC from her hand and walk off...I noe I am rude when talking to her after she said this cannot that cannot but then, U noe why I am rude to her? I think she deserve it...If she treat that old uncle better at first, I will not be tat rude to her ...js tone simple ques-"DO I NEED TO RESPECT SOMEONE THAT CANT EVEN RESPECT AN OLD UNCLE?" my answer is NO....

and MAYBANK, i will not have any business if yoou anymore...u make me in trouble for the remittances $ to HK & Taiwan past few mths, u make me loosing $ with the currency exchange, ur staff are lazy+slow+rude and u make me cant open accounts for 3 times...and here, I will not have any biz contact with u....damn stupid bank....
to open account.tat aso cannot? shit stupid bankers....feel like throwing my $ at her face...but i will nt do that cos thats my $...Y everyone can open account so easily, and why I cant?this was my 3rd attempts...I am that badluck?

No comments: