Thursday, August 2, 2007

INTERVIEW ....INTERVIEW

*wtf*...attended lots of interviews and I think i can said I am an expert in rejecting offers, rejecting int....i m getting fedup with everything...those interviewers sometimes are sucks...if nt for a job, i think i will jst leave the company....went for an int today at masjid jamek...for the position of marketing assistant/event coordinator....sounds great rite...before i reach thr, i was searching where was the company and the gal spoken to me yesterday told me that it was beside the putra lrt , bside muamalat bank....damn it...i went thr and i coulnt find it...she said it was WISMA EITHOON...hey, i din saw anyhting...then, i contacted them and they said AIK CHOON...hey rubbish...yesterday that gal gave me this spelling "EITHOON"...damn stupid...nevermind, after asking around, i found it...it was nt situated beside the PUTRA LRT or BANK MUAMALAT...its damn far away... i need to cross the road....ohhhhh..i hate it....

it was an advertising com...i dunno it was an advertising com cos its under THE ADVERTISER when i saw the job posting...no wonder la...when waiting for my turn, i saw malay ,indian and a chinese boy came in...i was the smartest among all...hey, they dun look like fresh grad...they look like MAKCIK and ah beng(from wat i saw)...i know sumthing wrong...well, i enter and see wat is this job about..give it a try cos i m already here....

the manager explain lots...this and that..turn here and thr...their client are MU, WALT DISNEY, this and that...nothing much he asked me...he din ask any tough ques....and call me to attend the 2nd observation day tmrw...i was teling to myself, hey, stop it...u are telling me something that like sales...and when ask him...he said no...damn...u tot i m stupid or wat...then i said ok and i leave..sigh...

then, sumthing runs in my mind..WALT DISNEY...my senior told me before , dont get cheated with those company tht said selling wat walt disney product its actually selling those disney biscuits in a nice and cute can...i think most of us saw that before..they want u to waer formal, walking under the sun and sweating and thats marketing ass and nt sales gal...F**K OFF....

tHE more i think, the more i feel like killing them...hard to find their office...nvm...but i feel like they are fooling my DEGREE cert...u tot i obtain it as easy as sitting for SPM?and u want me a degreee holder to walk under the sun doing sales so called marketing assistant...then u better go to die....

i feel suck off...its nt one company out there..and lots and all using the same technique....each time came bek from int my foot gonna have sumtimes max 10 plasters...and today, those high heel hurts my foot too much...blisters again...and thats also one of the reasons why i am so angry...gosh....because of their stupid act, they make others suffer....

No comments: