Sunday, August 19, 2007

Horoscope Review?

Well do u believe ur horoscope Review ?as for me, sometime Yes and sometimes No...cos sumtimes its quite accurate...haha...

Lets see, this is those reviews that I get this few days...


CAPRICORN DAILY HORSOCOPE by RICK LEVINE
AUG 18, 2007...


Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Don't second-guess your hunches today, for your intuitive faculties are more effective than usual. Unfortunately, you may get frustrated if it seems like you're not getting anywhere fast. Reality may stand in your way, but if you slow down and work carefully, you'll be just where you need to be by the end of the day.

(Yea, after searching for my dream job, nw i end up with another job.I jst get a job and I am thinking is it the job that I like...If I dun like the job , I sked I might can do the tasks that will be given to me properly....BUT this horoscope review like telling me that be patient, u will get wat u want end of the day....)

AUG 19, 2007...


Relationship conflicts could put a damper on the day, but they probably won't be serious enough to throw you off course. You are moving forward now, yet change and growth come slowly. If you stand firm and hold on to your convictions, you'll be able to stay on track and arrive at your destination right on schedule.

(This is the review for today...well, its like telling me...dun give up...this is nt the end of ur life..I am one step further to my dream...stay strong and dont give up..i will achieve it one day..)

Well, believe it or not..I think I trust all this review as a motivation foe me to go further...

No comments: