Thursday, August 2, 2007

*wtf*

Thank you to all the frens that oways and really care about me all the time...But to the special someone that u oways thought that u do care about me, understand me, know wat oways runs in my mind and sorts....I WANNA SAID YOU ARE WRONG...."I AM WHO I AM"...I hate ppl spreading rumors about me all the time...I DO REALLY HATE IT...is it your hobby doing so?All this while since last time, the way u act like i did stepped on ur tail and you noe wat, the way you behave looks like a monkey that his/her tail being step by ppl..jumping around and making noise all the time...and saying bad about ppl...so, stop acting gud in front of me...took off your mask and lets everyone see ur true colors...

Ppl that knoes me very well, we know that I dun like ppl spreading rumors about me, creating stories, backstab, and pretending all the way..JUST BE YOURSELF...You doesn't need to pretend good jst wanna be my fren...i HATE IT...I dont need a fren like you and it doesnt give any effect to me if you are out of my kingdom....

a human patience oways has a limit and don't u ever try to challenge mine....ITS ENOUGH....stop everyting SUCKER....i hope you can get away from my life forever...

If you think you are better and happy with your current life, go ahead and cont acting arrogant with it...but i wanna said tht learn to appreciate wat you have...GOD have eyes and knoes wat we did....and I believe, HE is fair...if someone doesnt appreciated the thing that he gave, he will took it bek one day...sO, I am proudly to say that I am waiting for that....

And if you thought tat I am missing you all this while since we seperated, I want to let everyone knoe that NO...I am happy that finally are away from me...

To others that really wana know my life updates, u can call me,send me sms or nay knid of messages but please stop believing those rumors out thr....its better u ask me urself rather than asking others....


P/S:if you are wondering who m i mentioning, did you heard of "SIAPA TERMAKAN CILI DIA LAH TERASA PEDASNYA"

No comments: