Friday, March 16, 2007

BATTERY RECHARGE--"V" POWER

After had been infected by "V" virus for about 2 weeks, now my battery had recharged...Here comes the "V" Power(its nt the SHELL power yea...)....here comes the 70% of Jessica...Y 70%? cos I still need some times to fully recover and now still under medication...

Thank you so much for all the concerns from all my friends..Haha..last nite, I drank my cough medi and had make me miss my 8am lecture cos overslept. Sorry to my best buddy cos had FFK you for nt attending the lecture...haha...besides the medi that make me overslept, actually there are one more reason behind it.haha..I dreamt that I was late to V concert at GENTING...hehe...and rush all my heart to go there..haha..BUT then i really miss my 8am lecture and late for my 11am lecture...luckily the Mr David havent start anything yet...haha...

But then, after recover 70% from the cough+sore throat+fever here comes another sickness, FLU...GOD.....what had happened to me....one by one sickness coming to my life...No wonder the "sifu" said that this year OX health will not be that good...GOSH... hope I wont be that emotional anymore...

No comments: