Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MY COLLECTIONS---PEPSI is the best

haha...each ppl have their own interest...some of them likes to collect books, magazines, posters, clothes, and my interests are collecting PEPSI, F4 stuff such as posters, CDs,VCDs,DVDs, magazines and anything that related with them.

Well, most of the people collected COKE and my cousin brother have that interest too and here comes the collection of my PEPSI..and its jst apart of it cos my rack already full, so, stay tune for the new rack of mine wit all my PEPSI on it...THANKS to my relatives, and frens that willing to buy for me PEPSI as the souvenirs whichever country that they went. Those PEPSI came from MALAYSIA of cos, HONG KONG, THAILAND, CHINA, KOREA and ARAB...



And below was a small but meaningful souvenir to me from my fren-LINDA during VANN CONCERT AT GENTING that day...THANKS so much gal....I LIKE IT SO MUCH...another special thing at my PEPSI rack..haha

THANKS to LINDA too for this two pictures....



Besides, here are my F4 COLLECTIONS....jst a part of it cos this pic was took at 2005..nw i have even more of it..haha...The "BENCH" magazine are from PHILIPINES...




And the below pic are my collections of some of my F4 CDs,VCDs and DVDs....As you can see some of it with their autograph on it...hehe...still got lots more nt in the pic..hehe..Some of the albums were HK or Taiwan version.Those missing albums/VCDs(nt in pic) are Vann and ZZ 1st solo album (Thai version-Thanks to LInda for helping me to purchase it), Jerry and Ken 1st solo album(Msia version), Jerry 1st Solo album (HK version), Silent Vcd and others....and nt to forget F4 5 YEARS GLORIOUS album....haha... y those stuff nt in the pic?cos i always bring them along wenever i go...haha...the best of all...haha




2 comments:

fullerene said...

haha, finally i could leave a comment! after being such a big fan of this pink blog ^_^
hey girl, most of your stuffs are Jerry & Zai.
where is star runner & dragon squad?
i think i should give u more vanness stuffs next time haha~~

see ya!

JeSSicA said...

HAHA...star runner and dragon squad??those oways be with me means i bring it along with me so tat i can watch it oways...haha...nt i din bought it bt cos i love it so much...hehe..thanks for supporting me oways..muaksssss