Sunday, March 25, 2007

THAT'S ME...

Well, lots of frens always told me "JESSICA, don't be childish anymore...you are like a small gals that so into ur idols and many kind of comments from them about my idol...u waste to much of your $ on them..." who cares!!!even my parents doesn't voice out and even supported me..haha

Just wanna said thank you for the advice...Jessica is always Jessica...I know from last time till now i had invested lots of $ on them...Different people have different ways to spend their money..some ppl like to eat, some ppl like to shopping and many more but i m those kind of ppl that like to buy cds,vcds, dvds and eveything about my idolS as collection and all of it must be in ORiGINAL...

Well, that is Jessica...I am nt childish and hope u all can stop describing me like a small gal..this kind of thing nt small gals are affort to do so...I supported them bcos they are talented guys and i am enjoying it. the most important thing that I wanna said that, "besides being my idol , they inspire me alot in my life towards achieving my dreams(that's the most important of it)"..and "bcos of them i met lots of frens from around the world...." while "for those CDs,VCDs and DVDs , besides watching their performance, listening to their songs, they are many others thing that i observed and get to learn from there.."

Furthermore, while attending any meet the fans session, "besides cheering, supporting and jst to see them, I aso get to learn something new too after each event...bsides observing my own idol of cos, i also observed everything around me from the surroundings, fans, mgmt, sound systems, stage deco, stage preparation, and lots more....It's nt just a meet the fans session for me...It's meant a lot to me..."

"I just wanna said that everything that I did, ITS ALL LINK BACK TO MY DREAM or I can said as my "MISSION OF LIFE".Hope my dream will come true one day"..

No comments: