Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"LEAVE ME ALONE"

Thats the thing i wanted to voice it out now....After fall sicked for a week, finally on Monday, i decided to go to clinic. Attended a 30min tutorial just to sit for a test and then i went back cos actually i am on MC tat day. Why after one week only go to Clinic? cos at first its just minor sickness like cough and sore throat but on saturday it bcame worst. FEVER+COUGH+CORE THROAT+GASTRIC....feel like dying so at last decided to see doc on Monday...

hATE the feeling under medication..tired, sleepy, lost appetite and even not in good mood.. thats my feeling for nw....all the thing running in my mind was just " LEAVE ME ALONE,PLS GIVE ME SOME TIME TO REST & RECHARGE MY ENERGY"....

thanks to all the frens for their concern and thanks to those that are really over concern about me..I am OK actually but i just wanna spend some time to be alone...alone from everything....alone in my own world....I jst hope one ppl can be with me for this moment and that is my mom...but she is faraway...nvm,jst forget about it...jst GOD are left bside me always....

No comments: