Thursday, March 29, 2007

I AM A "BIG PRAWN HEAD"

OH.....frens always said I am a big prawn head and till today, i need to admit it that I am indeed a big prawn head gal...maybe some of you wondering what is "big prawn head" mean?Its mean that i am a gal that always forgetting something....BIG PRAWN HEAD is a direct translation from chinese...haha...
Well, why i said myself like this bcos yesterday went out to sing K with friends and at first, I left the whole stack of notes in my fren car. I only realised it when he went to play futsal with my notes in his car..ohhh...JEssica..Jessica...I was so forgetful cos, the others frens quickly went to his car to take their belongings as he was leaving earlier than us but i jst sat at the sofa in the room seeing them went out to take their things and wondering did I left anything in his car...Shud be nothing...Then, those frens came back with their belongings and wen we gonna leave the place only i realised...GOSH...my things...oooo...i left my notes in my fren car...why i so forgetful nw only i realised it...OMG...
Need to trouble him again...he purposely came up to my hse(as I m leaving in condo) with his sweaty and smelly body(jst joking)...haha...jst to pass my notes...haih...wat la me...
Then, nvm, no longer than tat, frm msn another fren told me, hey, gal did u realised that one of ur thing missing?ME?emmm...i kept reflashing it and tried to see and check my belongings...nup, my hp always be with me...and gosh...my purse...haih...I can jst left my purse in my fren car's...and he scolded me big prawn head...haha..
This were nt the 2nd o 3rd time I left something in ppl's car...Let me reflash, I think I left handphone, handphone bed, books, notes, pensel case, purse....My others gal friends said that i used to left my belongings in handsome frens car...Eh...nola...i m nt purposely...jst an coincidence...haha...i aso dunno why this happened to me...haha..that's faith kwa..hehe...
JESSICA THE BIG PRAWN HEAD GAL....HAHA...

No comments: