Sunday, March 18, 2007

VANNESS WU MALAYSIA 2007 CONCERT-"ONE NIGHT IN GENTING"

Sorry for the delay review for Vanness Malaysia Concert 2007..After 2 weeks, now only i got the energy to write it out and even I am not totally 100% energetic enough but i think i shud complete this review asap before every thing faded off from my memory.

EVENT: VANNESS WU M'SIA 2007 CONCERT-"ONE NIGHT IN GENTING"
DATE:3rd March 2007
VENUE: GENTING ARENA OF STAR
TIME:8pm
Feeling sick two days before the concert and have to sit for a test on Saturday morning, finally its the moment that I had been waiting for about 2 mths and even 5 years ago. Its my idol concert "VANNESS WU MALAYSIA 2007 CONCERT-"ONE NIGHT IN GENTING".

I had a terrible hectic schedule in the week before the concert. Busy with the card, busy with running here and there to collect tickets and so on..Luckily, everthing finally came to the end.

I rushed to Genting as soon as my test completed. Thanks to Monica for helping me out in the test and the result will be out by this week. Oh gosh...Dunno wat I will get for it..Thanks to Alice for fetching me to the nearest LRT station. Finally, I reached at the terminal bus safely and bought the 2.40pm ticket. I am hoping to reach there even earlier cos I still havent complete the card that I make. But seems like everything were going wrong on that day. The bus started its journey late for 10minutes, then it stopped to fill in the fuel where it took about another 10minutes. Then, it was raining during the my journey to Genting, and its make the bus to stop speeding and again I can't reach earlier. GOSH...No matter what happened, I told to myself that I must make it to the concert. I am praying hard so that nothing will happened in the next few hours before the concert started.

Saw lots of V poster hanging around when I was on the way. Make more excited..hehe..Finally reached at the First World Lobby by 4pm.Before that, the bus passed by the Arena of Star and saw lots of overseas fans waited outside the Arena even though its raining but luckily there are roof. I am sure that moment V was in the hall having his rehearsal..hehe..

When I reached, I straight rushed to my room to complete my card. Well my room was facing the back part of ARENA and we saw it clearly who were actually there through out binocular. Around 4.30pm we saw a Mercedes Benz at the Arena back door, we guess the car was there to pick V up for his dinner and rest kwa...hehe..

REVIEW......

I reached at the Genting ARENA OF STAR around 7.30pm..and really hope i can survive during the concert and will not get fainted cos of too excited for it, for the whole day i just ate 2 bread for breakfast and drank a packet of Milo for my lunch...I lost my appetite to eat..hehe

Sorry to some of the overseas friends that i couldnt meet up. Cos of time consuming and a bit busy during that time, i only manage to meet some of u all...Nice to meet you gals..
Thank you so much to the handsome and kind Genting staff-MR WONG that helped me to bring my card to the backstage specially for V...hope V did read the message in there...haha
Well, the concert started at 8.20pm. 2 of my friends had joined me together with my sis to watch this concert. They are Esther and Kho Yee. They had packed McD for me but I still din eat it cos too excited d. 4 of us are having fun watching his concert and luckily even though my frens are nt die heart fans of V but at least they appreciated, enjoy and even like him a bit since last time. I didnt bring the wrong person to follow me huh..haha..

Once the hall lights were off, the excitement begin..It have a great opening..Est commended that it somehow look like a "raive party"..yea agree with her..that's what V want,a party for everyone and nt a concert between idol and fans...haha..Once he came out from the opening, my sis whispered to me that "his leg look like got something wrong with it".I answered "nothing, he use to dance with a cane"..haha..after my observation, i agree with what my sis said..then before the 2nd song started, he revealed that "he had injured his leg during the rehearsal this afternoon and he cant perform 100% but he hope with our help, he may do it"

well, we shouted as loud as we can during the concert..haha..and he make it till the end of the concert...haha..Seeing him came out with the guitar for the next two songs make me more excited..wow..V with a guitar..that's great...haha..even though his skill was not as good as Ken but he was great too...Like the moment he with the guitar and sang "BASKET CASE" by Greenday.. I like that song so much...

We feel so touch cos he was able to continue dancing even though he had injured his leg..the more he dance, the more our heart feel the pain suffered by him..NVM, we are all the thr to feel the same pain as him...He did a great job..He can use the cane as one of his dancing prop so well..SALUTE HIM..

The moment he took of his shirt, all of us screamed...No one expected him will do that in Malaysia cos as the Malaysian all of us knew tat the law restricted artist from doing that in our country. But I still remembered in Promo he mentioned before that, I will do that if my fans requested me to do that..huh..he was awesome...The first singer that dare to do so even though Rain cant do it..haha..he did it...he did not dissapoint us..haha..even though his shoulde had became even broader but i tink V still need more diet..haha..even though he had lost some weight in this 1 mth but he still need to keep on dieting..hehe..he has a great body figure and now i noe why his first album was "MY BODY WILL SING"....Cos his body really can sing..haha..even my friend that is a guy also salute him and agree with us too...haha..

Like to see he dance "the kungfu dance" so much..(when his hair like the "GATSBY" advertisement..hehe)I believe that he can dance even better and more powerful if his leg was not injured..NVM, u already did your best.

My sis and I feel so touched when he dedicated the "JI MO GUANG CHANG" song to his MALAYSIAN FANS. At least he still remembered that we had shouted for encore during his concert promo at Sg Wang previously(malaysia crazy fans) and that means he still remembered that he had forgotten the lyrics too..haha..so cute..it was so touching...Like this song so much...

The atmosphere became more touching when everyone join him to sing TONG HUA, YOU JI & LIU XING YU...he feel touch too...Well, few days ago, when i watched back the video, i saw he swallow something-maybe a pill of pain killer(i guess so) before he started to sing TONG HUA..anyone saw that??

Evryone became more high when it comes nearly till the end when he sang, celebration songs and others...Actually I wanted to stand up since the moment the concert started but then I sked those people behind me will scold me so, I remain calm and be sitted..But till the end, I told my sis, I cant sit anymore, I wanna stand, so my sis, me and my friends all stood up and guess what happened???nearly everyone at the back follow us...haha..(Maybe we really blocked their view but who cares huh..hehe)And V saw us too..he said "Finally I saw u guys stood up"..haha..

The last two encore songs were great.."RASA SAYANG+and AH NIU-MALAYSIA I LOVE U" song...he even can pronounce AKU CINTA PADAMU AND RASA SAYANG so fluently..hehe..Actually, it was a great honour to the host country when he sang some of our own local songs...TV news preview rated lots fans gave him 100% and I just wanna said VANN i gave you 101% for this concert where the 1% goes to all the fans outhere.. (included me)..haha..

Some outsiders that came to watch the concert said he sang lots of other ppl song and nt more from his own album. Well, wanna tell those ppl that, he do sang the songs from his 1st album and even some from his 2nd album and we dont mind he sang whose songs, as long as he did his best for us...

The whole concert was awesome, fantastic, great and all of us enjoy ourselves so much. First of all, thank you to V for his great effort, lively performance and hope to see him soon again in MSIA for his 2nd album promo.

Besides, wanna take this chance to thank you everyone for all their efforts. Not only the idol and organizers had been bz for nearly 2mth or more for this concert, I believe the fans too..Thank yOU to the fans for their supports towards V and thanks for flying all the way from their own country to support him. Thank You to all the Fans Clubs(FC) that send in the flowers stand to "congratulate" him...U gals make him proud in everyone eyes included the media...Thank you to the FC for all the light stick that make the whole concert atmosphere even more great. Thank you to VIFC for the lovely calendar that u gals printed...Thank you tO ONLYF4-MALAYSIA & SG for supported him since last time and for everything since the promo till the concert ends...Thank you to all the V fans for the pic, videos and news update...

If all the fans an FCs were granted 100% thank you from me, on the other hand, i think the organizers only worth 30% of thank you because I dont think this concert had enough promotion from them.

No comments: