Wednesday, April 4, 2007

"STORM THE YARD"

EVENT: GROUP 1 DINNER & MOVIE TIME
DATE:9th APRIL 2007
VENUE: YUEN STEAMBOAT RESTAURANT & GSC
TIME:6.30pm & 11.55pm
BELOW: a gROUP pic wit our tutor...MR Farhan...
Below: The gals posing with the "monkey king" of my class...haha..(right: me, shear yee, jia hui, alice and monkey king-kho yee)


BELOW: The F4 of my group on that day...haha..emm..wondering who is dao ming si, hua zhe lei , mei zou, n xing men leh?haha

BELOW: PeK Wan and me...(guess what tshirt am i wearing?...haha..it's our group tee where I am one of the designer for the front part..haha)



BELOW: The wonderful fountain at one of the entrance of the SUNWAY CITY



After a tiring and fun trip from Cameron, finally i am bek to KL and need to attend classes at 2pm..Will update you guys with the Cameron trip story and some pic sooner...Maybe after my exam...haha

After class on Monday, suddenly there is a suggestion to go for Steamboat..Well, lets go cos we had cancel the Ktan trip due to time constraint...We went there wit our CORPORATE GOVERNANCE tutor..haha..nt all of the classmates went bt jst some of them and luckily my best buddies went too...Some incident happened that make me quite angry....bt since its past, lets don't mention it.
Like usual, we had a full dinner. But the chicken wings taste was nt as tasty as last time. SAD...Our tutor, Mr Farhan, was a bit shocked cos we ate so much since it was only RM21 per head and its buffet steamboat. Well, I feel that I am a bit like a "Princess" on that nite cos i insisted to sit with my 2 best buddies. They help me to remove the prawn skins and even took food for me and in return, i took ice-cream for them to eat..haha..i m having fun with tat...While, the another table was full of gals with only one guy that was our tutor. The situation make me feel tat Mr Farhan was the king and the gals were his followers..haha..ON that nite, I ate nearly 10scoops of Ice-cream and luckily i din suffer from any stomaches...wow..

After the dinner, we went to watch STORM THE YARD...again? yea, the 2nd time I watched it. Cos everyone wanted to watch, and I can't go back alone, so join them to watch it. It's was a movie that I like it so much cos it was all about dancing-Hip Hop Dancing from LA. Well, some of the scene remind me of my dear "V" and their steps look similar..and even the hero-DJ has a similar cap as V. The LA cap but jst in different color. I love their dancing steps so much...and my buddies and gal frens agree with me too...haha...it's a movie that i highly recomended to all the dancing lovers and also V fans too..haha..the 1st time i enjoy watching a movie for so many times and even nt a movie starring by my idol...haha...

No comments: