Sunday, April 8, 2007

30 BOXES of ROCKY

BELOW: My few sems group members...WE ARE THE BEST...WE ARE THE CHAMPION....haha

Below: The 30 boxes of ROCKY...15-CHOCOLATES, 15-STRAWBERRIES...


BELOW: MY PORTION...3 CHOCO, 3 STRAW....30boxes/5ppl=6 boxes per person...haha..so happy...my fave leh

HAHA....Let's forget about the sad news...Let's talk something happy...haha..

Finally, we get the 30 boxes of Rocky from one of my classmates that dare to compete with us with their coursework marks...Finally, we won and their groups jst few marks bhind..Even though my group like to complete the assignments last minute but overall I think we did it efficiently, straight to the point. No need to have grandmother assignments which were long winded with 17pages bt score jst one mark higher than those who did it with 4 pages. U SEE THE DIFFERENCE? haha...Besides, I think 5 of us are always the best bt jst lazy only..haha...THANKS FOR KEEPING YOUR PROMISE...the ROCKY are useful esp during our STUDY WEEK...

No comments: