Sunday, April 8, 2007

HAPPY EASTER DAY

EVENT: EASTER DAY & JACINTA's BIRTHDAY
DATE:8th APRIL 2007
VENUE: STEAMBOAT RESTAURANT-TALIPON
TIME:7pm
HAPPY EASTER DAY
here comes the EASTER eggs for everyone....

BELOW: My DAD, sis N and me...My mom nt around, far away back at my hometwn....
Below: My cousin and my uncle...haha...
Below: My fren....a nice self taken pic huh....
Below: That's me....laughing even though nt that feeling well...
BELOW: My fave....ICE-CREAM...


Yesterday was EASTER DAY and also nt to forget my sis birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY....HAPPY EASTER DAY too...which means that's the end of my 40days fasting from eating meats...thanks...cos that's the reason why recently, I lost weight.

we went for dinner at a steamboat restaurant with my dad, relatives and fren. Had a great dinner but seems I ate so little today cos feel dizzy all the way since i woke up from sleep. Maybe I slept too much already today and maybe due to last nite, I slept so early in the morning..4.30am...haha..cos we watch ZAI ZAI dvd-YAMADATATORI(KING TORI)...hope i spell it RIGHT....During the Dinner time, like usual, after eating, I playing around with my cam snapping pictures, that's my hobby..can't forget my cam whenever I leave my hse.

On Sat we had purchased lots thing at the CD store which included VANN first album MSIA edition(finally, we found it), Jerry Biography books, VIC dvd-YAMADATORI and Jerry's Cover Story...haha...they had reproduced most of their drama in DVD form and I saw a gal choose Peach Gal instead of COME TO MY PLACE...haha...
Just wanna said that today I also had decided the latest F4 chart in my personal life....haha..here comes...DRUM ROLLING.....
1) KEN(even though he seldom come to MSIA but I respect my 1ST choice of putting him at the 1st place since last time...a talented and happy go lucky guy)
2) VANN
3) JERRY & VIC(equally)
*** Subject to change in future...hahaha

No comments: