Tuesday, April 24, 2007

EXAM MONTH

I guess it had been few weeks that i didn't updated my blog...haha...cos busy studying..last minute revision cos past few weeks to busy and lazy already and now working hard like a cow...haha...
Today, i gave myself a half day off from revision cos jst finish a paper.Now 3 more to go...haha...actually, is to spend some times for F4 news, VANN news, emails and so on...
anyway, i think till the last paper ended, I dun dare to see my own face in the mirror....PIMPLE coming out one by one, my eyes look like Panda eyes-that's scary and my hair drops a lots...imagine, the study table where is the place i had my revision, breakfast,lunch, dinner and even snacks, was full with hairs after 5 days...sigh...so scary...Bsides, I also gain weight...will I endup like a week...haha...wait and see
Feel so envy seeing fans joining JVKV event, JV event and V.DUBB album press con, launching, autograph session and so on..while they are having fun at TAIWAN, i am facing stress and tension in KL...they are so lucky...Well, always hope that this time exam will be the last exam in my life..EXAMS make students suffer...sigh..:(
JVKV event was really great and luckily still manage to watch it from youtube. They are so cute when they are together. F4 ROX again.....reflashing back during the moment of MG1 and now, they had became mature and grew older...haha...so, do I...haha..they are always MY IDOLS AND MY INSPIRATIONs...

No comments: