Thursday, April 5, 2007

FRENS.....

FRENS....haih...that's what running in my mind for today and yesterday...THis post might be offended some of you bt i jst wanna voice out my words and help me to feel better...so sorry...
Having class gathering on yesterday bt before that i had planned nt to go...bt my frens kept ask me yyyyy???Ok..there are lots of reasons from me...many things running in my mind recently and "frens" do you all ever know wats happening in my life??...I guess the ans will be NO
cos no1 saw that and no one can feel tat....
everything happened too sudden..from family matters with relatives nearly met accident for so many times..sigh..i m sked losing one of them...i m so sked...exam comin, stress coming too. my head scalp turn red and only happened to some parts of it and make me worried about the reason it happened..worrying about my future..and so on...bsides some others listed reasons Y I M NT GOING are:
1) To save money cos I still need to survive on MAY with employment and then get my driving license..I can't spend money again...I dun dare to ask my dad again for $ as I dun wanna be a daughter that kept asking $ and kept spending money even though myself havent started to earn it...
2) I tot it was the last gathering last few days when we went for steamboat bt then, nw u all said wanna go to zoo and "eyes on msia"...nola...we cant oways go out as exam jst in two weeks times...I dun wanna fail o supp any of my paper..Its very important to me to score in this last exam in my life..we kept goin out so oftenly--Last week sing K, then, movie where we watch MR BEAN then, CAMERON trip then, movie again+steamboat and then wed movie, and now to zoo...walao, wunt you think we are too over????I personally think YES...
3) I dun like going to zoo..I prefer goin to SAFARI rather than zoo..It's hot, smelly and tiring to walk here and there...No pls...
4) Its a last minute decision fr u all...as all my closest frens knew, I am a gal which hold to my principal that any last minute "date " will be rejected by me cos I hate ppl to do thing last minute...that's d principal of life...
thanks to my best buddy for spending his time to hear i grumble and listen to my problems...thanks...hey, you make me fell better....

No comments: