Wednesday, April 25, 2007

CHARITY.......

I always wanted to do charity and guess what, it was link to my dream....Wanna know it?I think most of you all knew it....

Doin charity....I use to do so when I was in high school. I miss out the charity event by NICHOLAS MALAYSIA FAN CLub and Catholic Society from my uni....For me, charity works will be more meaningful if I did it with all my frens....but I always think that I am not financially stable gal...cos I still need to save $ for my daily expenses...cos what they need the most will be food, drinks and daily use thing. If can, they will be more happy if we bought them present each. Thats why, I tell myself that I need to work hard...earn $ for family (thanks to my dad for giving me such a good study opportunity), and help those in needy...I hope to pay them a visit at least once a mth...They really need our help...do join me yea...

Thanks to GOD that my idols all are very kind+caring+lovely+sincere.....
1)NICHOLAS TSE with LIFE&HOPE
2)VANNESS with UNICEF
3)JERRY with WORLD VISION

Anway, i found lots of similarity between Vann and NIC...
Firstly, they are both come with a kind and sincere heart. THANKS GOD for giving me two caring idols.
Secondly, they donated some of their income for charity purposes.
Thirdly, haha...like me, both of them also cant read chinese words and posses a gud spoken English...
Fourthly, both like to be themselves...hate ppl to control and a perfectionist....they like to mention "YOU LIKE OR NOT, THAT'S ME"
Fifth, both loves their family so much esp their mom...haha...
Six, and both are talented artist either from the part of vocal, drama, movies and many more...

Besides, being my inspiration idols they are my role models too......

No comments: