Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MY SUPER IDOL

HANDSOME GUY+PRETTY GAL=MATCHING......
he know him for 8 years and finally decided to live forever and ever with her...WISH YOU A LONG LASTING HAPPINESS my super idol....
How Junior NIC will look like?

They are both lovely couple.....WHY NOT JUST CONT TO SUPPORT HIM???
Long time we din meet you in MSIA...nearly 2 years already...

I took 3mths to cool dwn from everyting, news, latest updates and even seldom get any information from him few mths after his marriage. After 3mths and that is now, i realise, MY SUPER IDOL is always NICHOLAS TSE.....what can i said???a 9 years idol, not easy for me to forget...maybe i admit that in this 3mths i seldom log in to his MALAYSIA fan club forum and try to avoid listening his songs and video....I tot i can forget him...I dunno why i do so???Maybe think that he get married already, so should not waste my $ on him anymore....SAD + SHOCKED when get to know he get married on 9/2006...he can married any gals out there bt I dunno why he choose CECELIA...i dun like her that much...cos she too playgirl and not longer from seperating with his "mat salleh" bf...sigh...frens are concerned about my feelings and lots members seems missing when they heard the news....


I tot I am ok with it bt now I admit that in the past 3 mth i was so busy with F3+Vann stuff....but now i realise that I had neglected my support to NIC...the moment he need his fans to support him I was not there...Thanks to MONICA for the video of him at Cambodia....Now i I decided to cont support my this 9 years idol even though he was mArried.At least CC far more better than his ex-WF. Even though he gets married with a gal that i dont really adore, nevermind....he also a human, and he always wanted to have his own family...why not respect his decision?YEA...thats what i decided....Now I am wondering when will his small junior NIC will come out...everyone looking forward for it NIC...NO MATTER HOW, I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU...you had "fall dwn" for quite a number of times throughout ur journey in this industry, but your toughness, ability and brave actions to " stand back" had touch our heart. you are not alone even though you get married...we will be there for you



No comments: